We are seeking an Accounts Assistant/Administrator for this lovely, friendly company in Amersham.
Due to growth within the company our client requires someone to work within the Finance team where you will be generating a high level of invoices both daily, weekly and monthly and managing associated accounts duties.
Due to the busy and fast paced nature, we will be looking at candidates that have managed high volumes of invoicing previously and who have a basic accounting background.
Our client will provide full training on their bespoke system but you will need to have a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Generating supplier invoices (the team issue approximately 9000 per month)
- Despatching invoices primarily through email
- Reconciliation of credit cards, statements and virtual cards
- Managing the accounts query inbox – responding to clients and suppliers as well as liaising with internal business unit to resolve queries
- Chasing suppliers for invoices (both in the UK and overseas)Mail management – dealing with incoming and outgoing
- Providing cover for other members of the Finance Team and Receptionist (holiday cover)
Key skills and experience required:
- Some previous experience in and Accounts role so you have a good understanding of basic accounting functions
- Must have worked within a high-volume invoicing team
- You will have excellent attention to detail and be highly numerate
- Good level of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- A team player, with the confidence to liaise with people both internal and external
Benefits: 25 days’ holiday, pension, private health and free parking
Our client invests in employees with fantastic training and personal development as well as promoting employee wellbeing and offering a friendly and social environment.