Assistant Sales Office Manager
High Wycombe/Beaconsfield Area
Salary: Highly Competitive (dependant on experience)
A fantastic company offering bespoke services in sales and marketing to SME’s across the UK who are looking to develop their sales and marketing strategies with the support of this experienced team.
The company is shortly undertaking a further expansion programme and therefore are looking to expand their sales team as well as to employee an Assistant Manager to support new business development as well as HR/training and internal development on the growing team.
- 50% New business development for the group including calling, email marketing and meeting with new clients
- 50% Supporting the Sales Office Manager in all areas of management of the sales team including recruitment, inductions, training, development, payroll and HR.
- You will also support with reporting, evaluations of campaigns and account management.
- This is a meaty role with lots of scope for progression and development as the team/company grows.
Key experience/skills required:
- Confident, personable and a business minded professional
- Some previous B2B experience required or at least a willingness to undertake having a strong customer focused background
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – including good spelling and grammar
- Ability to engage, understand your audience and support development of sales people
- Willingness to learn, grow and development within the role
- Someone who enjoys contributing ideas
Car driver ideal due to location of offices
Hours Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm