Beauty Therapist Level 3-4
Based in Beaconsfield, Bucks
Salary c. £30K plus benefits
My client is spearheading new technology and treatments within the skincare/aesthetics industry and are looking for a qualified Level 3 or 4 Beauty Therapist ideally who has worked for a private clinic previously.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about skincare and beauty aesthetics and who enjoys offering exceptional customer service across a range of clients.
- You will be required to consult, advise and perform a range of treatments individually tailored to the client’s needs (training will be provided)
- You will need to demonstrate superb communication skills as well as the ability to offer a warm and sensitive approach.
- You will be required to upsell various products and treatments that would be of benefit to your clients and ultimately offer them a first-class service.
- Due to the nature of the clientele you will need to be highly confidential and discreet.
Previous experience/Skills required:
- Qualified Beauty Therapist – Level 3 minimum with experience working within a private clinic/Spa or aesthetics
- Must be immaculately presented
- Articulate and able to build rapport with clientsConfidential and discreet
- Able to travel for training (internationally – from time to time)
Benefits & Package:
- £30K annual salary
- 20 days’ holiday + 8 days’ bank hols
- Products and treatments (free and discounted)
- Superb career progression