Business Development Executive
Salary: £15-£18K (first year OTE min £60K - uncapped)
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial and cutting edge industry with the opportunity to drive new business whilst still managing your own accounts, then this is the ideal role for you.
My client is spearheading new technology and treatments within the skincare/aesthetics industry and are looking for strong sales people who can work from warm and cold leads to take to market this revolutionary product and treatments.
- Based from the office one day a week you will secure a minimum of 3 appointments per day with a wide range of clientele throughout the UK and Ireland.
- You will be required to generate your own leads and market areas through research, social media, territory management and referrals
- When attending client meetings, you will also be required to generate referral business opportunities (clients will be rewarded for referrals given).
- You will present and arrange demonstrations for your clients to witness the fantastic results achieved that can literally be life changing.
- Attend events, trade shows and other marketing opportunities where you will network and follow up on interest
- As well as bringing these clients on board you will also be required to manage these accounts and their day to day needs whether this be orders for associated products or further treatments and training for their teams.
- My client is offering a superb opportunity to join this exciting industry with the opportunity to earn not only on the sales of equipment but also their unique products required to work alongside the treatments.
- On top of this our client will offer incentives and discounts as well as free products and training so you can really understand and promote the business and product offering.
Key experience/skills required:
- You must be highly articulate and well presented
- Driver with your own car (car allowance will be provided)
- Highly sales focused, driven and keen to develop long-term relationshipsSelf-motivated, charismatic, and organsied
- Some previous sales experience (ideally field based or face to face)
- Experience selling within the beauty/healthcare or sports industry would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to work from home (1 day in the office in Beaconsfield)Travel throughout the UK will be required (possible internal for training)
- Hours 9-6pm Monday to Friday
- Holiday: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Generous commission package (uncapped)
- Car allowance
- Free treatments and staff discount on productsSuperb career prospects