This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and growing brand, managing the Customer Service operation within their wholesale division. This is a key position within the business reporting to the Head of Sales and requires someone highly focused and experienced in managing a customer service team as well as a warehouse function that will report directly into you.
My clients operation has grown year on year and is set to grow a further 20% in 2017. As a market leader they are now dealing with retailers worldwide.
You will be expected to assess customer service strategy and will set and measure your teams performance to ensure customer satisfaction, seeking ways to develop and enhance the business strategy as it moves forward with its growth plans.
Due to the nature of their business you will need to have an excellent understanding of the wholesale fashion industry and the type of requirements suppliers have. Therefore previous experience of working with customer service systems, such as Prima, EDI and CRM will be advantageous.
- Managing the Customer Service team of 4 plus 1 warehouse person to ensure they follow systems and processes effectively within the business:
- Responsible for strategically assessing and improving performance
- Resource planning and workflow management to ensure SLA’s are met
- Setting and monitoring targets and KPIs
- Provide regular reports on team performance for management meetings
- Bring ideas and suggestions for improvements in all aspects of the department
- Deal with escalated customer service issues
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous Customer Service management experience at an operational level within retail fashion
- An excellent working knowledge of wholesale fashion; being able to understand suppliers requirements
- Confident, proactive, self-motivated and inspirational with the ability to engage with people at all levels both within the business and externally in the UK and internationally
- Demonstrable success at driving performance, engagement, and productivity
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends
- Strong IT skills including CRM/Order Processing Systems, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge and proven use of Prima Solutions system or an alternative SAP system would be advantageous
- Experienced at managing change in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to cope under pressure
You be required to work one late shift per week 1- 10pm.
Normal office hours: 08:00 – 17:00