Tottenham Hale - Salary: £18,890 plus bonus, holidays, pension and life insurance
I am looking for an a friendly, well presented Delivery Driver to make deliveries on behalf of this cool and trendy drinks company. The company is expanding its operation and therefore you will be an ambassador for the brand as you go about making your deliveries to their customers!
You will be responsible for the following:
• Loading daily inventory and checking against delivery manifest
• Planning the most effective route based on customer deliveries slots
• Unloading at customer site offering first class customer service and ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed as well as any payments taken
• Ensuring that the van is clean and tidy at all times as to represent the brand when out an about
• Completing all delivery reports
• Previous delivery driving experience (ideally food, drinks or other retail)
• Must be over 25 years of age for insurance purposes
• Full UK Driving License (those with 3 or more points will not be considered).
• Able to demonstrate strong communication skills
• Customer service orientated
• Excellent geographical knowledge of London area
This is a fantastic role for a brand that is really going places and they are looking for drivers that represent them and will be passionate about what they do. For the right person there is superb opportunities for career progression.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30
Delivery area: London central and inside M25 area
Please contact Liz Penemo at Chandler Hobbs Recruitment on 07958 421682 or email email@example.com