My client is part of a prestigious, luxury Brand who offer first class guest experiences. Their business is growing and developing and therefore a fantastic opportunity has opened up to join the Marketing team reporting to the Head of Communications and CE.
Your role will be to create and manage all digital and print requirements for the company and also as part of the wider group. The role requires versatility and is demanding so you will need to be highly motivated with an exceptional eye for detail and be experienced in driving the team around you to achieve. You will have a proven track record in the delivery of design and brand ideally within the luxury market sector.
This role will require exceptional people and communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally.
- To create digital assets and media using Adobe/CS suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Creating dynamic assets using HTML 5
- To be able to understand and delivery strategy in creative output across digital multi-device screens using mobile first strategy
- Creation of all print and digital marketing literature including brochures, e-shots, e-newsletters etc.
- To liaise with suppliers and all departments to ensure adequate materials are available within budget
- To work with creative team on promotions and events, special offers etc
- Working with Head of Communications on PR projects
- Assisting marketing with Key Events
- Creating sales presentations and marketing collateral for sales team
- To assist with photography and video content requests
- To monitor and maintain International group brand guidelines
Experience & Skills required
- Relevant Marketing degree or qualification highly desirable
- At least 3 years plus experience in a similar role (ideally luxury brand)
- Highly customer focusedAble to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Creative, commercial and driven to success
- Able to work independently whilst still working closely with all functions in the business
- Experience using: Adobe CS Suite, HTML 5, Photoshop, Indesign
- Confident on MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- 40 hours per week
- Due to location, it is ideal that you are a car owner/driver
- Fantastic benefits package including: Meals on site, gym access, discount on facilities and company products as well as parking on site and superb career prospects.