Working for this busy private health and beauty clinic in Beaconsfield you will be responsible for the general maintenance and security of the clinic and offices as well as the associated residences.
You will also be responsible for collecting and driving the senior management team, VIP clients and patients to and from the clinic (predominantly to the airport and meetings).
- Ensuring the day to day maintenance of the offices and clinic
- Undertaking basic repairs and maintenance
- Coordinating contractors, repair work when required
- Managing parking and security of the building and associated sites
- Meeting and greeting visitors and making teas and coffees when required
- Setting up meeting rooms, moving desk, chairs and projectors when required for events and training
- Driving/Chauffeuring in an around the UK, sometimes international travel will be required
- Full UK Driving License
- Willingness to travel and stay overnight if required (meetings and events)
- Some basic maintenance/handyman skills required
- Willingness to do overtime when required for evening meetings/eventsStrong work ethic – being highly motivated
- Friendly, team orientated and flexible to muck in.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8-6pm with flexibility to work some evenings and weekends for events/meetings