HR Co-ordinator (12m FTC)
Based: Tottenham Hale
Salary: £20-22K pro-rata
Starting May 17
We seeking an experienced HR Administrator looking to join the HR team of this rapidly expanding, cool and trendy brand. Working in generalist role you will support the HR Manager with managing the whole employee life cycle including; on boarding, inductions, training, performance reviews, comps and bens and other projects within the business to support the growth and development of the wider business.
This is a fast paced and fun environment where everyone is truly passionate and focused but enjoys being part of the “family” and therefore being a real team person is critical as well as someone that can juggle tasks, find processes to support the team and someone that likes a bit of Excel reporting and PowerPoint presentations!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain further experience in HR, the successful candidate will be given exposure to many aspects of the HR function.
- Providing full administration support to the HR Manager ensuring the smooth running of the department and a friendly an approachable point of contact for the business:
- Manage all administrative tasks in the recruitment process including updating the intranet, social media and agencies on new rolesSending regular reports to the HR Manager on recruitment activities
- Coordinating interviews, administrating tests and set up meeting rooms
- Diary management: being resourceful finding interview slots in busy diaries
- Maintain Excel reports to update senior management on recruitment progress
- Manage Social Media including LinkedIn page to find new, exciting and engaging ways to attract talent
- Managing On-boarding and Induction process including referencing, issuing offer letters and contracts
- Working with the HR Manager in developing an on-boarding process and organising inductions, probation and performance reviews with line managers
- Maintain and update HR master data ensuring all information is kept consistently up to date including performance reviews, HR KPI’s and management reporting, holidays and sickness records - flagging any potential issues to HR Manager
- Liaise with the Office Manager to ensure Fire Marshall training, first aid training and Risk Assessment for employees is all up-to-date.
- Payroll - With training and support track, collate, agree and prepare payroll activity for all employees ensuring all action points for payroll are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
Skills and experience required
- Ideally 6-12 months previous HR administration experience
- Highly organised with strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly proficient on MS Word, Excel including (v-lookups and macros), as well as Powerpoint
- Have a strong understanding of HR best practiceAbility to work with minimum supervision whilst still being a highly effective team player
- Resourceful and solutions-focused with excellent attention to detail
- Can do attitude; Positive outlook and always approachable
- High level of experience of booking meetings in Outlook
Private Health Care, Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, discount off merchandise
20 days’ holiday
A chance to work in a fun environment with talented people!