This is a fantastic role for an established HR Manager with a strong background in recruitment within the Tech/IT industry who wishes to join an exciting forward-thinking company where you can add value to the business, develop your own role, and your career with the opportunity to move into a Senior Management role.
Our client offers the opportunity for you to demonstrate your expertise and become a strategic member of the team; helping to create an exciting company culture where ideas, innovation and self-development are highly recognised and rewarded and where you can be part of a business that seeks to be the best in class.
- To work closely with the senior management team to coordinate the full 360 HR function with a strong focus on recruitment
- Development of a Strategic Resourcing programme across the business
- Creation of job/person specs to screening, including establishing an interview programme
- Providing support and coaching to hiring managers during the recruitment and selection process through to offer
- You will engage with talent in the industry and network to develop a talent pool of both permanent but also associate consultants who will add value and ensure the business is able to develop first class services and support to their clients
- Responsible for reporting and measuring of success from time to hire, agency spend and performance
- Working closely with agencies to ensure they fully understand the culture, vision and values of the organisation and to engage the best talent in the industry
- Developing internal processes and implementing these to include employee inductions, training and development.
- Ensuring and enforcing planning and monitoring of employee appraisals as well as probation reviews
- Counselling and guiding managers in the event of any disciplinaries or performance management as well as coaching and development
- Coordination and review of comps and bens and HR administration processes
- Working with Marketing to promote employee engagement and brand awareness in the market place
Key skills and qualities required
- Previous HR Experience for a Tech/IT company with experience recruiting in a hands-on capacity (agency background considered)
- Ideally HR qualification either degree or CIPD (highly desirable)
- Confident in managing technical roles including being able to understand technical jargon and skills requirements
- Able to implement HR functions and processes and support the business with all aspects of people management, development and policy development
- Ability to engage, network and drive passion through the business from first point of contact to engagement both internally and externally
- Strong reporting skills with an excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Highly organised, able to work in a pressurised and fast paced environment
- Being highly personable, engaging and professional with a confident but approachable manner and the ability to push back and handle sometimes challenging people
- Must be hands-on, flexible and adaptable with a commercial approach to HR
- Self-motivated, innovative and passionate about what you do and the business
- Keen to develop and grow your career with a view to becoming a senior member of the Management team.