This is a fantastic role for an established Tech/IT Recruiter either working agency or client side who wishes to join an exciting forward-thinking company where you can add value to the business, develop your own role, and your career with the opportunity to move into a full 360 HR Management role.
Our client offers the opportunity for you to demonstrate your expertise and become a strategic member of the team; helping to create an exciting company culture where ideas, innovation and self-development are highly recognised and rewarded and where you can be part of a business that seeks to be the best in class.
- To work closely with the senior management team to coordinate the full 360 recruitment process including creation of job/person specs to screening, interviewing coordination and offers
- You will engage with talent in the industry and network to develop a talent pool of both permanent but also associate consultants who will add value and ensure the business is able to develop first class services and support to their clients.
- Responsible for reporting and measuring of success from time to hire, agency spend and selection to performance and employee engagement
- Working closely with agencies to ensure they fully understand the culture, vision and values of the organisation and to engage the best talent in the industry
- Developing internal processes and implementing these to include not only recruitment but also employee inductions, HR policies and procedures.
- Working with Marketing to promote employee engagement and brand awareness in the market place
Key skills and qualities required
- Previous experience recruiting in a hands-on capacity within the technology/IT industry (agency considered)
- An interest in HR and an understanding of policies and procedures
- Proven track record in direct hire recruitment
- Ability to engage, network and drive passion through the business from first point of contact to engagement both internally and externally
- Strong reporting skills with an excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Highly organised, able to work in a pressurised and fast paced environment
- Being highly personable, engaging and professional with a confident but approachable manner
- Must be hands-on, flexible and adaptable
- Self-motivated, innovative and passionate about what you do and the business
- Keen to develop and grow your career with a view to becoming a senior member of the Management team.