My client is looking for an exceptional Marketing Services Coordinator to join their Marketing Team providing full support across all the company divisions at local and group level. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Graduate or someone with some previous Marketing experience looking to gain a qualification and career in Marketing with a growing international company that offers excellent development and career prospects.
- Assisting the Marketing Team in collation of content for marketing output for email and print campaigns
- Producing copy for advertisements and website
- Updating the website and intranet daily
- Managing customer satisfaction research across the company; writing, collating and reporting of results
- Assisting in the maintenance and support of CRM system
- Monitoring competitor performance and producing regular reports
- General support to the Marketing Department
Skills and experience required:
- Good IT skills including MS Office packages
- Superb communication skills, fluent in verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise your workload
- Confident dealing with people; customers, suppliers and internal team
- At least one year of proven Marketing experience
- Minimum 5 GCSE or equivalent including Maths and English
- A Marketing qualification/degree is desirable; however, support will be provided to achieve a formal qualification as a part of the company’s staff development programme.