This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator who enjoys an all-round role where they manage everything from customer service to order management and diary management.
My client is growing and due to this they are looking for a talented Administrator to join the team. You will be working closely with the Sales Director and there is an opportunity further down the line to move into a more Senior Account Management or Finance role depending on your strengths and development.
Key duties will include:
- Providing full administration support to the Sales Director
- Arranging meetings and managing inbox and diary for the Director
- Preparing sale literature and other documents for meetings
- Being main point of contact in office for aftercare support assisting customers from order through to delivery and warranties.
- Managing customer enquiries and setting up new customers onto the system
- Raising and processing orders both domestic and overseas (will need to be numerate as these are multi-currency orders)
- Managing purchase orders including reconciliation of invoices to these
- Issuing invoices and Statement of Accounts and chasing payments (where required)
- Providing overflow administration support to Accounts Manager
Key skills and attributes required:
- 1-2 years+ previous office administration experience
- Some knowledge of raising orders and invoicing would be ideal although for the right person they will train.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player with initiative and strong work ethic
- Proficient MS office skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Keen to develop and customer orientated.
Hours of work & Benefits:
Monday to Friday either 08:30-17:00 or 09:00 – 17:30 with 1 hour for lunch
Company pension scheme
21 days holiday rising 1 day each year to 25
Due to location you will need to be a car owner/driver