We are looking for an outgoing and friendly Administrator to support our client during a busy period offering all round office support.
- Reporting to the MD you will cover all administration duties including:
- Provide general office administrative support to the MD and team
- Greet clients, answer incoming calls and emails, managing routine enquiries and transferring callers appropriately
- Open and distribute of post dailyManaging diaries for Manager and Project Delivery Team
- Creating documents or using templates provided for data using Excel and Word to track projects and job status
- Ordering office stationery supplies / materials when requiredMaintain an effective filing management system both electronic and paper copy where required
- Provide support for Contract preparation, PO Request Forms.Build good relationships with all colleagues in the team and demonstrate great internal and external customer service at all times.
Skills and experience required:
- Clear knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, (if you have used MS Project & Visio that would be advantageous but it is not essential)
- An excellent telephone manner and ability to liaise effectively with people of all levels to build and maintain customer relationships
- Ability to demonstrate highly effective administration and organisational skills
- Show strong initiative, time effectiveness and capability to complete work on time to a high standardGood communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Competent typing skills and knowledge of email etiquette including spelling and grammarWork effectively as a team player in a friendly office environment.
The company has two small dogs in the office so you must be happy to work in this environment.
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 8am – 4pm (1hr lunch )
Parking is available on site. Ideally you will be a car driver or live within commutable distance to Iver.