Physiotherapist – BSc qualified
2+ years’ experience
Overview of role
My client, are a pioneering specialist in providing innovative, cutting edge treatments using ground breaking electro therapy technology and traditional methods to offer life changing results in neuro and musculoskeletal rehabilitation.
If you are a qualified Physiotherapist with 2 years’ post-qualification experience and an interest in holistic as well as conventional and electro physiotherapy, then this role will give you the opportunity to work with experts and pioneers in chronic pain management offering improved quality of life solutions that are literally life-changing!
We are looking for someone open minded, and incredibly focused on patient care -very keen to work with an innovative, holistic team to provide the best possible care to patients that is based around a biological, emotional and scientific approach.
- Working with a multi-disciplined team of experts you will work to treat patients, understanding their needs to provide innovative and individualised treatment programmes working on the body system, tissue and cellular areas with specialisation in muscular and skeletal traumas.
- You must be highly personable with a real passion for people offering a sensitive and caring approach to patients
- You will be educating patients and medical professionals in the treatment process – therefore possessing excellent communication skills with the ability to present to small groups as well as individuals at all levels.
- Be compliant with all professional and clinical governance and standards
This role offers excellent scope for training, development and to become part of a pioneering team of specialists leading the field in chronic pain management and enhanced sporting performance.
- BSc in Physiotherapy with 2 years+ experience body work with a strong interest in the bodies system
- Strong communication skills – able to demonstrate and effectively communicate with professionals, senior sports physicians and medical doctors
- Passion and inner convictionAn interest in holistic treatments/healing approach
- Open minded with a willingness to learn and developA real team player (part of a family of professionals dedicated to care of patients)
- Willingness to travel (UK and international) for training, education and events.