Product Manager (UK & International)
Based: Beaconsfield (Head Office)
Salary: £30K base plus generous commission (OTE £60K)
Working as an integral part of this international Group in launching and delivering product sales throughout the UK Market and then internationally for their leading aesthetic skincare and healthcare products across four key ranges.
You will work closely with the Directors to envisage, create and deliver key sales and marketing strategies to secure the group as the UK’s leading supplier and distributor within the aesthetic market. With opportunities to develop into an international market and other areas of the business this really is a career opportunity for someone who is passionate about beauty and skincare and who has a solid understanding of sales within the industry.
- Responsible for overseeing design, packaging and marketing for all products ensuring they meet governance and compliance required
- Working closely with the Senior Management team to create and deliver sales and pricing strategy across direct, trade and distributors accounts
- Working closely with the Sales Director and Sales team to create a database of clients and managing Key Accounts within each sector
- Attending client meetings, presenting and demonstrating products (National & Key Accounts)
- Supporting the sales team with product training and sales incentivesAttending trade shows and events to generate business and demonstrate product areas
- Coordinating key sales and marketing events to profile the company and products
- Develop and recruit a team to take on responsibilities as the business and sales team grow
- Working closely with IT director to ensure ecommerce and website content reflects sales and marketing strategies across the range.
- Background in retail or trade Beauty Sales/cosmetic sales essential
- Ability to deliver product trainingStrong communication skills both verbal and written
- First class organisation skills, with some experience in events (desirable)
- Excellent spelling, grammar and proof reading skillsAbility to deliver against sales and marketing strategies and able contribute to these
- Tenacious, outgoing and confident personality
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial and commercial approach to business
- Willingness to travel for training and eventsEnjoy mentoring and developing others around youAbility to present and close business at face to face meetings