My client is a highly- established company in their field with a reputation of being the “go to” supplier for their clients. Offering not only the best products in the market place my client is also concerned to ensure long-term customer satisfaction and service and this is how they have built their reputation.
Due their success they are looking for a new Sales Executive to join their team in the newly acquired offices in High Wycombe. The role offers excellent scope for development especially someone looking in time to move into a Field based sales role.
Key duties will include:
- Making outbound sales calls to key decision makers and gaining and understanding of their current and future needs
- Actively promoting products and services to the database and keeping up to date with key trends and industry news
- Working as part of a team to share ideas on sales and services that are relevant to your market and clients as well as reporting on competitors
- Developing your own personal career by working closely with the team (especially those more senior) to ensure that you are achieving success and personal growth.
Experience and skills required:
- 1 year’s previous telesales experience ideally within B2B environment
- Highly proactive approach, self- motivated and keen to achieve targets and personal goals
- Hungry for success, takes pride in promoting and working with the team to spearhead the Brand
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to listen, negotiate and build rapport
- Basic up to £20K
- Uncapped commission earning – realistically £27K OTE first year
- Career progression