Service Desk Administrator
Windsor – Due to location you will need to be a car owner/driver
My client is undertaking a period of growth and expanding their services to customers. Therefore, I am looking for a strong Service Desk Administrator to support my client with managing customer service issues, including breakdowns, ordering parts and scheduling engineers.
This really is a great company with a friendly team and good career prospects for the right person. Ideally due to the nature of their business if would be great if you understand about engine parts/automotive experience but this is not essential if you have got a technical mind.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Being first point of call for customers for any issue relating to breakdown, new parts orders or maintenance and service visits
• Logging calls onto the system and liaising with Field Engineers to attend site visits
• Scheduling of Engineers on a daily basis to ensure breakdowns are covered in line with SLA’s.
• Ordering parts and issuing quotations from the system
• Raising any PO’ required and sending these to the customer
• Updating clients on progress of parts delivery, orders and engineers visit
• Generating invoices (using Sage)
• Ensuring that Forklifts in the warehouse have relevant MOT service schedules in place
Key experience required:
• Confident telephone manner and clear communication skills
• Previous experience working in a similar role – ideally with sales order processing and scheduling experience
• Solid administration skills being quick to pick up new IT systems
• Excellent attention to detail with a good level of numeracy
• Organised and able to meet deadlines
• Professional and calm but with a warm and friendly personality
• Team player
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00