Administration, Business Support
£18,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
Key duties will include:
- Assisting with the management of stock and inventory within the warehouse
- Uploading and allocating incoming orders to the warehouse
- Entering stock onto system and matching against PO's and orders
- Packing up orders for despatch
- Managing any issues with deliveries, faulty stock and returns
- Supporting with stores inventory and stock control
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and orderly at all times.
Skills and experience required:
- We are looking for someone that perhaps has worked with mechanical tools/engine parts previously so you have a familiarity with supplies - however if you can demonstrate an interest or some basic knowledge this would be acceptable also.
- Previous experience within a warehouse/stores or trade counter essential
- Forklift licence ideal but not essential
- You must be organised, PC literate with excellent attention to detail and a willingness to work as a team player.
Hours: Monday to Friday
Due to location of company you will need to be a car driver/owner