Trainee IT/Web Developer
Salary: Dependant on experience - excellent benefits and development opportunity!
Reporting to the Head of IT Development, you will be assisting the Head of IT Development in the numerous and varied IT projects being undertaken by the company which will involve researching, coding and implementing processes. You will also be responsible for providing general IT support to staff where necessary.
You will also work with the Head of IT Development to develop and implement systems to ensure my client is utilising best in class technology within the company for all business processes and procedures. Aiding in documentation of any implemented processes and in house built technology
- Assist in the development of in-house created software systems including Quality Control, Client Facing systems, Business processes and Online Web services.Assisting with coding and in house system process management entailing the use of Visual Studio, XML, SOAP, C#, HTML, Java Script, Mobile Technologies, SQL Server, IIS plus othersData transfer and quality management
- Reporting tool managementAnalysis and quality control rule building
- Researching and evaluating third party systems that could aid the business
- Managing third party systems once implemented
- Managing the computer systems in the training facility
- Providing general IT support in house where required e.g. software installation, MS Office help, general office problem solving
Skills and experience required
- Qualification in Computer Science or Software Development preferable.
- Good grades in Science and Maths
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge and experience of computer coding and problem solving
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of databases and network management
- Researching and evaluating
- Proficient MS Office user specifically Access and Excel
- Knowledge of Office and Windows
- Clear, articulate and effective communicator
- Ability to translate technical jargon for the lay person
- Ability to multi-taskAbility to work on own
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Technically orientated
- Self-motivated whilst being a proactive team player